NOW HIRING: COMPUTER SERVICE / IT TECHNICIAN
We are looking for an experienced individual who can help with a variety of projects from basic PC troubleshooting to network and server support.
This technician will be assisting with the analysis, documentation, testing, and maintenance of computer hardware and software.
- Perform basic and advanced desktop support troubleshooting of personal computers which include basic hardware and software diagnostics, networking, and identifying problems with VPN, virus, and spam.
- Address business server and network problems
- Install, test, and configure new peripheral equipment and software.
- Perform hardware and software upgrades/replacements as required.
- Follow through and communicate with the user while working the problem to ensure successful and timely completion of the problem.
- Basic understanding of personal computer hardware and software programs
- Good judgment and problem-solving skills
- Strong human relation skills, teamwork, and flexibility
- Knowledge of Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and other operating systems
- Experience with virtualization software is a plus
- Technical experience with hardware, software, and support for desktops, laptops, servers, and printers
- Energetic personality that is highly personable and able to communicate clearly and build strong relationships with IT customers
- Familiarity with common business software applications including Microsoft Office
- Professional phone etiquette, superior customer service, and patience with computer users with varying levels of experience
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
To apply: please email resume to email@example.com or call us at 712.476.5004.
For questions about the position call us as 712.476.5004.