NOW HIRING: COMPUTER SERVICE / IT TECHNICIAN
Cybrac.com is looking for a Computer and IT Technician who will be assisting with the analysis, documentation, testing, and maintenance of computer hardware and software.
The technician will provide technical service and support for information systems for businesses and residential customers and will be asked to perform basic PC troubleshooting tasks.
- Perform basic and advanced desktop support troubleshooting of personal computers which include basic hardware and software diagnostics, networking, and identifying problems with VPN, virus, and spam.
- Identify business server and network problems
- Install, test, and configure new peripheral equipment and software.
- Perform hardware and software upgrades/replacements as required.
- Follow through and communicate with the user while working the problem to ensure successful and timely completion of the problem.
- Basic understanding of personal computer hardware and software programs
- Good judgment and problem-solving skills
- Strong human relation skills, teamwork, and flexibility
- Knowledge of Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and other operating systems
- Experience with virtualization software is a plus
- Technical experience with hardware, software, and support for desktops, laptops, servers, and printers
- Energetic personality that is highly personable and able to communicate clearly and build strong relationships with IT customers
- Familiarity with common business software applications including Microsoft Office
- Professional phone etiquette, superior customer service, and patience with computer users with varying levels of experience
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
To apply: please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 712.476.5004.
For questions about the position call us as 712.476.5004.